Planning an escape to Puerto Vallarta but you also want to ecotour in its wonderful jungle? There are certain elements that you need to pack so you won’t have any problem when arriving to your destination.
Here we have gathered a list of all the items you need. Enjoy!
- Bring a wardrobe that could be informal, comfortable and carefree. Clothing should be layered, so you can adapt depending on the weather.
- Hiking boots as they provide good traction for walking on slippery floors, or if it is way too hot, try comfortable closed walking shoes with rubber soles.
- A bathing suit since Puerto Vallarta has plenty of rivers and cascades to refresh oneself after a great hiking session.
- Waterproof bags to protect your camera and binoculars
- Waterproof insect repellent. Since it is a very tropical area, mosquitoes are everywhere and they can be very cruel.
- Prescription medicines. If certain medicines are part of your day and are vital to your health, bring enough supply for the entire ecotour.
What is true is that you will love your time in Puerto Vallarta, with tons of activities to do and enjoy with your entire family; your visit will enrich your spirit and demonstrates the richness of Mexican traditions.
If you are looking for a thrilling trip through the natural surroundings of Puerto Vallarta, visit all the options we offer at Canopy River, from hiking to canopy and ATVs. For more information about schedules and pick up points, please call us at +1 322 222 0560.